Considering that it is essential to limit our environmental impact as much as possible, the Ginguette team pays full attention to the following principles:
Focus on local sourcing
Wherever possible, we look for local supplies:
- Organic beef from Normandy.
- 50% of our vegetables are organic produced in Les Andelys (25 km).
- Normandy PDO cheese produced in Neaufles Auvergny (70 km).
- Farm cider produced in Tilly (10 km), 90% of our apples come from the local orchard.
- Bread produced in Giverny (Vexin flours produced less than 100 km away).
Optimize waste management
- All our beverage containers are made of returnable or recyclable glass.
- Disposable natural straw straws.
- Our household products are biodegradable to the fullest extent of the regulation.
- Our waste is sorted. Organic waste is delivered to a local farm.
- Non-disposable table sets.