Considering that it is essential to limit our environmental impact as much as possible, the Ginguette team pays full attention to the following principles:
Focus on local sourcing
More than 70% of our ingredients are produced within 80 km.
- Organic beef produced in Andelys (25 km)
- Fruits and vegetables more than 50% organic and produced in Bois-Jérôme (8 km)
- Eggs produced outdoors in Hennezys (15 km)
- Normandy PDO cheeses produced in Neaufles Auvergny (78 km)
- Farmer cider produced in Tilly (10 km), 90% of the apples from the local orchard
- Bread produced in Giverny (Vexin flours produced within 100 km)
- Local beer produced in Gisors.
Optimize waste management
- All our beverage containers are made of returnable or recyclable glass.
- No plastic beverage or aluminum can
- Our household products are biodegradable to the fullest extent of the
- Our waste is sorted. Organic waste is delivered to a local farm.
- Non-disposable table sets
- Washable straws